Website Statistics - Traffic, Revenue, Costs, Hours Worked
The purpose of this website is to collect data. Specifically data that you can use to determine the financial viability of running your own content based website. The data is updated daily.
On the right navigation bar you will find all the detailed statistics for this website. Everything from how many hours I had to work, the traffic sources, costs to make this website and even a finacial balance sheet.
|Days Live||Visitors||Revenue||Costs||Profit||Work Hours||Work Hours per Day||Wage per Day|
Would you believe...
- On average each visitor has earned me $0.01.
- At the current rate I will have $10,000 in 4,594 days.
- If each visitor had donated me a penny I would now have $2,587.76.
- I make 55 times more a day at my day job then on I do with this website.
- If every previous visitor had clicked on just one more page before leaving then I would have $1,565.66 more dollars.
- If this website had as many daily visitors as www.boingboing.net then I would make $4,353.32 dollars per day.
- If I spent the 894 hours working as a burger flipper at McDonalds instead of creating and updating this website, then making $9.00/hour I would now have $8,046.00.
- According to the US Congressional Budget Office the lowest paying jobs are waiters and waitresses. They make $4.21 per hour. With this website I make $4 per hour.
- According to a report released by Nielsen the average American uses the internet almost 1 hour a day. On average I spend 1 hours a day working on this website.
- On a level surface and in no rush I walk 5.2 kilometers per hour. Had I walked instead of working on this website I would now be 4,649 kilometers (2,861 miles) away from here.
- The proposed Deutsches Stadion in Germany was to have a seating capacity of 400,000 people. If every visitor to this website attended a rally then there would be 141,224 empty seats (which is a good thing).
If you enjoyed this website, please share. Thank you.